CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rooooooooooo Rooo

HI!!!! Thank you for checking back!!! Since my last update I have been fully vetted. After my spay I was moving very slow, but now I am full of energy and ready to go! I love this weather and being outside.

My mom is trying to get me to sit still for a picture, but their was so much to see and do outside why would I want to do that?? I am a good girl while I am outside and I listen very well, but when I see the tweety birds I like chasing them.

Since I am so high energy a home with another dog would probably be the best for me. I need someone to wear me out. But don't let my energy scare you I am also the biggest couch potato and lovable cuddly dog. I like to sleep in bed at night, but I don't snore, just cuddle.

If you can't adopt right now but would like to sponsor a dog IBR has many dogs listed as Urgent that need vetting so we can bring them into our program.

Or if you would like to give fostering a try please fill out our foster home application and our foster home coordinator will get back to you and discuss our program. At this time we have foster homes in 8 different states!

All donations are tax deductible as we are a 501C3 charity.

Back to my morning snack!!!

Beagle Love,

Bo

0 comments: